Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://ri.ufs.br/jspui/handle/riufs/13751
Document Type: Artigo
Title: Innovation, intellectual property and technological transfer by inventors in Brazil
Authors: Tatum, Carlos Tadeu Santana
Russo, Suzana Leitão
Camargo, Maria Emília
Lopes, Luis Felipe Dia
Fabris, Jonas Pedro
Issue Date: Jan-2020
Resumo : innovation can be understood as a technological asset in relation to the protection of knowledge with regard to intellectual property, and a challenge for universities and companies regarding the transfer of technology, since there are numerous variables that influence even full monetization. It is important to reflect on all the energy expended in relation to the authors involved in this process, having as general aim to analyze the perception of researchers about the processes of protection of intellectual property and its security mechanisms, characteristics of innovation and technology transfer. A structured research was used as a methodology, using the survey method, applied to specialists, with hypotheses formulated, based on the literature review. The results mainly understand that there is a moderate correlation index in quantitative terms of graduate programs and number of patents, by region of Brazil, an awareness in agreement with the elements of protection of intellectual property. In global efforts among researchers, universities and companies, only about 5% of patents have reached the level of royalty generation, demonstrating that the other 95% are still available for potential exploitation for society.
Keywords: Inovação
Propriedade intelectual
Transferência de tecnologia
Patentes
Technology
Triple-Helix
Patent
ISSN: 2411-2933
DOI: https://doi.org/10.31686/ijier.vol8.iss8.2581
Is part of: International Journal for Innovation Education and Research
Language: eng
Citation: TATUM, C. T. S. et al. Innovation, intellectual property and technological transfer by inventors in Brazil. International Journal for Innovation Education and Research, [Bangladesh], v.8, n.8, p. 711-736, 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31686/ijier.vol8.iss8.2581. Disponível em: https://www.ijier.net/ijier/article/view/2581. Acesso em: 19 nov. 2020.
License: Creative Commons Atribuição-SemDerivações 4.0 Internacional (CC BY-ND 4.0)
URI: https://ri.ufs.br/jspui/handle/riufs/13751
Appears in Collections:ASCOM - Artigos de periódicos

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
InnovationIntellectualProperty.pdf802,35 kBAdobe PDFThumbnail
View/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.